Geckos run three-day climbing courses during the school holidays for classes of six children aged 9 and above. Our courses are suitable for all levels of climbers, from beginners upwards. Structured to run over three days, the course covers:
- How to put on a harness, tie-in with a figure-of-eight knot and belay safely
- Bouldering and top-roping
- Essential climbing technique
The cost is £99.00, inclusive of equipment-hire, instruction and admission into The Castle.
Our next holiday courses will be running from:
- Tuesday 27 to Thursday 29 July 2021, from 12.00-14.00 or 14.30-16.30 each day.
- Tuesday 3 to Thursday 5 August, from 9.00-11.00 each day*
- Wednesday 11 to Friday 13 August, from 9.00-11.00 each day*
*If these courses fill up, we may put on later sessions.
We will also run bespoke courses on request. Please note that all courses need a minimum of 4 children.
Please contact Geckos for more information, or to make a booking.